Monday, March 19, 2012

PA #8 "Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening" - Queen lyrics

There's a thunderstorm here! It is so strange to hear thunder and see lightning and rain on March 19th! This has never happened... not that I recall at least.

I grabbed my little point and shoot camera and took some pictures of the lightning... they didn't turn out too well, but oh well.







Pretty impressive, right? That, in March.


All that lightning made me think that a good story could start with a lightning storm. Perhaps someone is stuck in a house and the electricity is blown... with someone they hate?

I will have to think this through...

What is the weather like where you are?

1 comment:

Mandy C said...

That's pretty impressive! I have yet to capture a shot with my pro camera. It's suposed to be practically impossible to properly capture a bolt of lightning as it only happens for a split second and you would need a camera on a mode where it automatically took a shot every second :P Mind you I just recently concured my fear of storms so being outside is still a bit nerv racking :S hehe. How close were you to that? My power did not go out either.