Thursday, March 22, 2012

PA #10 Bus shelters have awesome acoustics.

Okay. This is a strange occurrence for me. I am posting a blog post at 2:50 in the morning. Why? Since everything melted, it has been a rough time for allergies for me. I figure that since I am awake anyhow I may as well post and then hopefully I'll be tired enough to sleep...

So at school, I am in the choir. For our final concert, Ms. A, our conductor wants a few self-directed groups to sing. So myself and three of my friends are going to! I was thinking of repertoire in my head while waiting for the bus yesterday morning, and I started to sing. I promptly looked around, to make sure that no one was around, then belted my heart out.

Who knew that bus shelters had such amazing acoustics?? It got me to thinking, where else do you have really awesome acoustics?
Doesn't it just look perfect for singing?
Credit
Bus Shelters!
Bathroom
Bathroom Stall (in malls or schools)
Shower
Staircases
Under Staircases
Pools
Locker Rooms
Closets
Corners of places
Basically any Circular Room!

I am sure there are a lot more, but that's all I have....


I think that I now need to go out and try all these places sometime soon!

No comments: